a node to call home

Written on Thursday, March 06, 2008 by blognusantara

i had been anywhere

stepped my footstep on distant places

heard my voice echoed back mountain after mountain

woke up before the sun and slept with the moon

chased my dream to the end of horizon

on my last journey,

i met a couple of plain old farmers and their daughter and their dog

spent their afternoon on their veranda they asked me where was i came from

i told them

they asked where was my home

i went dumb

i don't have a home

no woman to call my own

i said i want one they said ,"take our daughter and build one"

i am old now, and i never travel ever since

never miss my journey since the dream that i chase,

is in my wife and children's soul

 

Technorati Tags:

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment