About Winged Wanderer : Digital Vault of Poems | Love - Sadness - Joy and Beyond

Written on Saturday, March 15, 2008 by blognusantara

 

Even after 38 posts, I don't think it's too late to introduce what is Winged Wanderer all about, although it's not that necessary.

But I'll do it anyway, so here we go:

Winged Wanderer is built to contains my wordy adventures and experiments, what we usually call poems. Most of them are love poems. From the deepest trench of sadness to the highest mountain of joy, my poems try to capture those feelings.

So far these poems are taken from my first (unpublished yet) book, titled "Winged Dreamer and Restless Wanderer". If you already read all of 38 post so far you'll find the title is aptly applied. At least I intended that way.

So enjoy your reading :)

contemplate by panji nushantara

  

These poems are free to read, but not to distribute though. 

Technorati Tags:

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment